Research assistant at the Computational Biochemistry Group at the IBI-7: Structural Biochemistry, Forschungszentrum Jülich.
MSc student in Data Science, RWTH Aachen University, Germany.
09/2018 – 09/2021
BSc in Computer Science, RWTH Aachen University, Germany. The BSc thesis was supervised by Prof. Dr. Birgit Strodel.
- since 2019: Fellowship of the German Academic Scholarship Foundation (Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes)
- 2014 – 2018: Participation at Germanys largest young scientists competition Jugend forscht with projects in software and data science. Fifth price and special prizes, i.a. of the Wilhelm and Else Heraeus Foundation and the German Aerospace Center
IBI-7: Structural Biochemistry
Tel.: +49 2461 61-9477
Predicting enzyme mutation effects with machine learning. To this end:
- Amino acid sequence embedding
- Usage of transfer learning
- Comparison of machine learning methods
- Sensitivity analysis
BACK TO TEAM